The Rip Ken Block 1967 2023 T-Shirt For Fan Hoonigan Racing Division is a shirt featuring the image of Ken Block and the acronym “RIP”, with the years 1967 and 2023 included. The shirt is specifically designed for fans of Ken Block and the Hoonigan Racing Division. Ken Block is a professional rally driver and co-founder of the DC Shoes brand. The shirt seems to imply that Ken Block has passed away.
- Material: Our t-shirts are made from 90% to 100% cotton. Made from natural cotton fibers.
- Characteristic: Good sweat absorption, ventilation, wear resistance, easy to dye. resists the ingress of mold and dirt.
- Color: Full color is divided into 2 groups of light and dark.
- Size: From XS to 5XL
- Product life: from 2 to 3 years from the date of manufacture (note the product life is related to whether you store it properly or not)
- Place of manufacture: In the US and China.
There are no reviews yet.